The Cheapest & Fastest way to make a Mobile App
Applin is a set of backend libraries and boilerplate mobile apps that do Server-Driven UI.
Applin eliminates iOS & Android code.
A single backend engineer can use it to make a full-featured mobile app.
- No iOS or Android coding required
- Instant deployment & rollback
- Update frontend and backend together
- Use backend tests to verify UI flows and backend code together
- Tiny download size (1.2MB)
- Low memory & CPU usage, long battery life
- Fast native widgets
Server-Driven UI reduces costs and ships features faster.
Large tech companies use their own internal SDUIs for competitive advantage:
Applin levels the playing field, bringing server-driven UIs to companies of all sizes.
- Try Applin Tester
on your phone right now.
- Try it on your laptop. See the docs.
Add yourself to the applin-announce email list.
- $99/year for up to 10,000 MAU (monthly active users)
- $500/month for more than 10,000 MAU
- You must enter the URL of your Applin app server when you purchase a license.
The license key works for that URL only.
- We give free licenses to educators, FOSS projects, non-profits, and bootstrapped companies.
Leonhard LLC www.leonhardllc.com
develops, sells, and supports Applin.
The company is owned and operated by Michael Leonhard.
We develop Applin in the open on GitHub. PRs are welcome!